P-EBT Update: K-12 Benefits Issuance
P-EBT cards for eligible PreK-12 students are being mailed now
A limited number of cards can be printed and mailed daily. As a result, it will take approximately 3 weeks for all 275,000+ cards to be distributed to eligible children. Eligible children in your school district will likely receive their P-EBT card on different days. Families may verify if their child is eligible for P-EBT by calling the P-EBT Call Center at 1-833-316-2423.
1. P-EBT benefits are now being issued to eligible PreK-12 students.
2. It will take several weeks for all of the P-EBT cards to be distributed.
3. Families should open all of their mail. The envelope will be addressed to their eligible child.
4. Questions and concerns can be directed to the P-EBT call center: 1-833-316- 2423.
5. Families can learn more about how to request address updates and eligibility review requests on the MDHS P-EBT website: www.mdhs.ms.gov/
How can parents get P-EBT info?
Parents can get more information
about P-EBT by: