Adding CEUs to ELMS
Each educator is responsible for creating and updating his/her professional development history in the MDE Educator Licensure Management System (ELMS). Original CEU certificates and/or transcripts should be sent to the Office of Personnel (Mrs. Patricia Thrash).
We are a member of the East Mississippi Center for Educational Development of Meridian, MS. This consortia offer a variety of professional development sessions, most at no cost or low cost to members. Click on the Professional Development Training link above to see if any of the available sessions meets your needs.
EMCED Services Offered
- M-Star Training for teachers and administrators
- Principal Coaching
- Teacher Mentoring/Coaching
- Regional Professional Development
- Promethean Board Training
- Customized In-District Professional Development
- Monthly Superintendent's Meetings
- Quarterly Network Meetings of SPED Directors, Federal Program Directors, Business Managers, & Curriculum Directors
- Embedded Professional Development
- Technology Training